Do you create sustainable solutions and aim to be the best in your field? One of the top clients is currently seeking a Superintendent with industrial construction background in the San Antonio area. The ideal candidate will naturally aim to maximize the client’s company’s full potential. This is a career move of a lifetime and we might be looking for you.
ALL ABOUT THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY
The General Superintendent directs all phases of a construction project from pre-construction activities through the final punch list. They have the ultimate responsibility to manage all field activities required to execute the project safely, within budget, and on schedule.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for the safety of all assigned employees and subcontractors to ensure the safe execution of all activities, including the strict adherence to company safety policies and programs through the communication and enforcement of the Skanska Safety and Health Management Program, including the ability to independently stop work for a safety violation or suspected safety violation.
- Build and organize functioning teams, determines the number of employees needed.
- Supervise and direct Superintendents and/or craft activities to include planning, means, and methods, material quantities.
- Develop and mentor project management employees, including conducting employee evaluations.
- Provide preconstruction and developmental support for estimating procurement, and scheduling.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager.
- Assist in the development of short and long term schedules, monitor and adjust field activities to achieve on-time performance.
- Monitor and manage all project costs, including labor time and material to realize project success and profit.
- Coordinate project documentation and reporting for specification compliance and performance relating to cost and schedule.
- Exhibit thorough knowledge of contract documents, project requirements, and 3rd party agreements including subcontracts, vendor agreements, and labor contracts.
- Participate or lead project meetings with clients, staff, and subcontractors.
- Liaison with company support departments, labor, and outside agencies while promoting the Company’s position in the community.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- 5-10 years of experience required
- Large industrial Construction Background a Must
- Proven background working with a General Contractor
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information
for this position please forward your resume or email us at [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.