Are you looking for your next big Data Center project in the Denver Market? Blue Ridge Executive Search is on the hunt for a Superintendent with extensive Data Center construction experience. Previous large project experience is required. Superintendents work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Oversee, manage, and mentor assistant superintendents.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate Jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Lead injury-free environment safety program.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with DPR’s self-perform work crews.
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents.
What you’ll need to win!
Here’s what will make you stand out! If you are a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5-10 years of experience as a construction superintendent, preferably within Advanced Technology / Mission Critical data center environments.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- 10M+ Large Projects Construction
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for career growth and work with an established company with the best projects.
- Industry-leading base salary
- Project and performance-based bonuses
- 401K match
- Full Health Coverage
- Very Strong PTO Package