Do you have a track record of accomplishing project objectives with ease? Does collaborating and coordinating projects to meet a common goal just make you happy? Then we have an extremely intriguing position for you? We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager / Project Executive that exhibits a minimum of 10 – 15 years’ experience in commercial construction with a strong focuses on Multiple projects.
ALL ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. A Senior Project Manager is someone who is fully responsible for a certain project assigned to them by the company. He has to make the project keep on moving and ensure that it is under budget and on schedule. A project manager is the glue that keeps a project moving, on schedule and under budget. The vast majority of the time spent being a project manager is communicating with everyone involved in the project, ensuring that everyone is on the same page. They anticipate problems before they occur and find ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances. A senior project manager does all this and is expected to have a high level of experience and abilities along these lines.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Oversees managers working on client engagements within the practice.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures following our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
- Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
- Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Identify new work opportunities and inform Sales and Marketing of potential projects with current clients.
- Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
- Participates in all programs relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
- Review evaluations within the practice for consistency.
- Mentors managers through formal channels.
- Assesses training needs and selects training tools for team members.
- Manages the development of project teams by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator’s career interests.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field.
- Proven track record to run multiple large scale, multi-family projects 50M and up.
- Maintain positive relationships with the client and employees.
- Monitor project budgets, back charges, and schedules.
- Large Scale Multi-Family Projects a must.
- Local Connections and experience preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!
- 115K – 150K plus bonus
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Excellent Career Growth
- Quality Work You Can Stand Behind
Blue Ridge Executive Search
6930 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
Recruiting top talent for the Construction industry!
For more information for this position please forward your
resume or email us [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.