An internationally recognized company currently seeking a Traveling Controls Field Service Engineer
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING!
- Liaison between the client, CFE staff and design engineering to provide feedback regarding new designs, repair, and maintenance of mechanical issues / on-site performance
- Carry out required field duties during commissioning and servicing to verify, position and calibrate electrical field devices – including installation and removal of devices, I/O and functional checks, etc.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate electrical issues witnessed during startup and in-service
- Manage Controls Design, Installation, optimization, and standardization going forward.
- Work to continuously improve electrical aspects of our equipment controls
- Help develop operators manual content related to electrical components of the system for each job
- The electrical field service engineer must cross-train to learn the core duties of the mechanical field service engineer including startup and maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Provide feedback to Controls & Field Service Manager to complete post-commissioning lessons learned report
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Associates or higher in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field experience required.
- High personal and professional ethics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A proven record of producing high quality on schedule work
- A team player with failure is not an option attitude
- Able and willing to follow instructions and the ability to travel.
- Follow through on accomplishing assigned responsibilities on schedule with a minimum of supervision
- Self-starter with the ability to think through and solve complex problems using their own initiative, but not afraid to seek help when required.
- Multi-craft expertise in electrical, mechanical, controls, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure and able to utilize problem-solving techniques effectively.
- Respect and understanding of the Customer / Supplier relationship.
- Ability to manage direct reports in an efficient and engagement fostering manner.
- Ability to be a resource throughout the Group organization, with significant travel.
- Proven ability to develop systems, coordinate teams, develop and manage timeline.
- Team player – give and receive feedback
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- Fast-paced working environment
- Great Working Culture
- Innovative Technology
- Team That Truly Loves their work!
Lead Senior Recruiter
Blue Ridge Executive Search