This Superintendent will be charged with the responsibility of planning and executing projects from pre-construction to completion to ensure safe projects and desirable outcomes for our Clients and Company. Since nearly all of our work is negotiated with repeat and referral clients we must ensure that our projects are well planned whether they are small or large.
General responsibilities include:
- Oversee all phases of a construction project from pre-construction through completion.
- Monitor project schedules so that they are on track and develop recovery strategies in the event they are needed.
- Schedule resources and supervise subcontractors, suppliers and employees to ensure a safe and successful project.
- Communicate with Project Manager regarding project status, issues, impacts, etc.
- Responsible for site safety and compliance with all OSHA regulations and company safety policies.
- Perform project closeout in conformance with the contract and to the Owners satisfaction.
- Foresee potential problems and organize the team to avoid/resolve issues before they impact the project(s).
- Resolve common project problems to maintain good business relationships.
- Minimum five (5) years of similar experience in a lead Superintendent Role with a general contractor.
- Background in General Contracting consisting of mid & large-size jobs ($15 – $30 million)
- Solid computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Commercial construction experience required
- Project experience on tight zero lot line construction projects
- Healthcare construction experience beneficial
- Verifiable work references demonstrating exceptional skills and achievements including:
- High level of professionalism; Dependable, results-focused and ethical
- History of delivering on projects and commitments and strong communication with internal stakeholders (e.g. Project Managers) and externally with Owner, Architect/Engineer, and Subcontractors
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal written communication skills
- Successful completion of post-offer background and drug screens
Salary: Competitive & commensurate with experience
Project locations are in Colorado
Benefits: Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and options for life insurance, STD, LTD, 401K, HSA, Section 125, Paid Time Off, and holidays, bonus compensation, service awards, & a fitness program.