A Project Manager is charged with the responsibility for estimating, planning and executing projects from conception to completion to ensure safe projects and desirable outcomes for our Clients and Company. Since nearly all of our work is negotiated with repeat and referral clients we must ensure that our projects are well planned whether they are small or large.
General responsibilities include:
- Assist in preconstruction activities for projects $10M – $20M to which you are assigned (including conceptual / budget estimating, Value Engineering and Drawing / MEP system coordination).
- Aid in the preparation of the final estimate and execute the final bid process on projects to which you are assigned (including reviewing subcontractor scopes, labor/ self-performed activities and jurisdiction costs).
- Prepare subcontracts / purchase agreements for projects.
- Perform job costing, change pricing, and ensure commitment revisions are managed internally and externally.
- Review submittals making sure they are accurately reviewed and coordinated, & materials are being procured in conformance with the project schedule.
- Create & track project schedules so that they are on track and develop recovery strategies in the event they are needed.
- Generate billings in conformance with contract requirements.
- Create accurate cost projections for projects to assist in company reporting.
- Perform project closeout in conformance with the contract and to the Owners satisfaction.
- Foresee potential problems and organize the team to avoid/resolve issues before they impact the project(s).
- Resolve common project problems to maintain good business relationships.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent field/experience.
- Five years project management experience on projects up to $20M in size.
- Background in General Contracting with emphasis on mid-size ground up projects.
- Solid computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Procore, Excel, and scheduling software.
- Verifiable work references demonstrating exceptional skills and achievements including:
- High level of professionalism; Dependable, results-focused and ethical
- History of delivering on projects and commitments and strong communication with internal stakeholders (e.g. Superintendents) and externally with Owner, Architect/Engineer, and subcontractors
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal written communication skills
- Successful completion of post-offer background and drug screens
Salary: Competitive & commensurate with experience.
Project locations are in Colorado.
Benefits: Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and options for life insurance, STD, LTD, 401K, HSA, Section 125, Paid Time Off, and holidays, bonus compensation, service awards, & a fitness program.