One of the top General Contractors in Philadelphia is looking for a Project Executive. This potential candidate needs to have at least 10 years experience as a Senior Project Manager or Project Executive managing large projects. Projects range from 50 million to 300 million in size. High-rise, structural steel project experience required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
– Possess the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple project managers/staff concurrently.
– Develops and instills confidence, competence, and trust when representing the Company to the various Owners and owner representatives to ensure repeat clients.
– Monitors jobsite safety and takes appropriate action to address and correct deficiencies.
– Monitors the project budget throughout the project.
– Monitors the progress of the project in relation to cost, schedule and quality.
– Works in synchronization with the Senior Project Controller. Project Controller and General Superintendent to provide a constant and dependable, successful project.
– Oversees procurement log
– Monitors approvals of final bid packages and sub-contractor list.
· BA degree with a minimum of 10 years of building planning and development experience, architectural/civil engineering experience is a plus
· Must possess thorough knowledge of construction costs, estimating, scheduling, budgeting and engineering principals & techniques and familiarity with various construction methods, materials and installation procedures
· Computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Project or other scheduling software) required. AutoCAD and Timberline helpful.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients, designers, employees, subcontractors and all project personnel
· Must possess thorough knowledge of permitting, zoning regulation and processes. Ability to read and interpret documents such as zoning bylaws, construction drawings, bids and contracts and leases required
· Strong verbal skills including experience with public speaking required
· Excellent written communication, planning, scheduling and negotiating skills are essential
· Proven ability to manage and interface with other team members achieving completion of projects