Project Executive – San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking for an opportunity of a lifetime? One of our top clients, a General Contractor, is currently seeking a Project Executive in the San Antonio area. This potential candidate needs to have at least 10+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager or Project Executive managing large industrial projects. Projects range from 50M to 300M in size. Industrial Construction is required.
What you’ll be doing!
– Possess the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple project managers/staff concurrently.
– Develops and instills confidence, competence, and trust when representing the Company to the various Owners and owner representatives to ensure repeat clients.
– Monitors Jobsite safety and take appropriate action to address and correct deficiencies.
– Monitors the project budget throughout the project.
– Monitors the progress of the project in relation to cost, schedule, and quality.
– Works in synchronization with the Senior Project Controller. Project Controller and General Superintendent to provide a constant and dependable, successful project.
– Oversees procurement log
– Monitors approvals of final bid packages and sub-contractor list.
What you’ll need to win!
- BA degree with a minimum of 10 years of building planning and development experience, architectural/civil engineering experience is a plus
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction costs, estimating, scheduling, budgeting and engineering principals & techniques and familiarity with various construction methods, materials and installation procedures
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Project, or other scheduling software) required. AutoCAD and Timberline are helpful.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients, designers, employees, subcontractors, and all project personnel
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of permitting, zoning regulation, and processes. Ability to read and interpret documents such as zoning bylaws, construction drawings, bids and contracts and leases required
- Strong verbal skills including experience with public speaking required
- Excellent written communication, planning, scheduling, and negotiating skills are essential
- Proven ability to manage and interface with other team members achieving completion of projects
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position
please forward your resume or email us at [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.