We have a brand-new opportunity for you. Would you like to work with a dynamic team that truly has extensive Construction Expertise? We are currently on the hunt for a Project Engineer in Denver. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Multi-family. Could this be YOU?
ALL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
The main purpose of a project engineering manager is to complete engineering and construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling all elements of the project. The manager supervises all development and implementation of a project. He or she also oversees facility upgrades and is actively involved in any other project-related work. Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Reviews project plans and proposals, then work with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
- Prepares and distributes a description and timeline of the project.
- Studies product design, customer requirements performance standards, then determines project specifications. Presents cost estimates and performance standards. Conducts tests assuring safe and satisfactory product performance.
- Review contractor bids; interviews and assigns personnel to specific phases and elements of the project. Through project coordination meetings and other forms of communication, oversees and coordinates the technical aspects of the project.
- Prepares status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors, and schedules. Allocates project resources appropriately; approves expenditures; employee contractor contracts. Keeps an accurate record and electronic database of all elements of the projects.
- Presents procedures, rules, and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean, and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintains project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience working with a General Contractor
- Large Multifamily Projects
- Seeking expertise in diverse construction background
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information
for this position please forward your resume or email us at [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.