ESTIMATOR _ MULTI-FAMILY_DENVER_COLORADO
One of the top General Contractors in the Denver area is currently seeking an Estimator with a strong background in the Multi-family. The ideal candidate would possess at least 5+ years of experience. They are seeking someone who is able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels and has strong attention to detail. This future team member will have the ability to meet deadlines with ease in a fast-paced environment and enjoy new challenges. If this sounds like YOU. Please see details below:
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Gather, calculate, and compile data and information from quantity surveys, plans and specifications to use in preparing an overall estimate or portion of an estimate under general supervision.
- Review project specifications, drawings, attend pre-con meetings, to understand scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Responsible for advanced quantity surveys and quantification of select subcontractor trades
- Prepare scopes of work with suppliers and subcontractors for review by pre-construction or project managers.
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity reports, etc., into unit and man-hour figures. Analyze and post subcontractor quotes. Maintain Budget Status log.
- Analyze value engineering. Collect and prepare historical cost analysis. Foster positive internal relationships with project teams Develop and maintain positive relationships with owner, architect, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Attend meetings as directed with architect and/or owner to gather and disseminate information regarding projects.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A four-year college degree in engineering, construction management, architecture or similar Minimum of two years of vertical commercial building estimating experience.
- Experience in of large construction in the multi-family sector is required.
- Previous field experience is essential Excellent computer skills, knowledge of On-Screen Take Off, iSqft, Bluebeam, and Proficiency in MS office suite Understanding of CSI, Uniformat, and Masterformat Knowledge of Timberline Estimating and Primavera Scheduling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors that lead to positive outcomes Excellent team player
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive
6930 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your
resume or email us at [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.