Qualified Candidate Must Have Working Knowledge
- Healthcare Construction Background working with a General Contractor
- Ground Up Experience
- Proven Background to Run Large Scale Projects 20M+
- Maintain Positive relationships with both client and team
- 10 Years working with a General Contractor
- Monitor project budgets, back charges and schedules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
– Possess the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple project managers/staff concurrently.
– Develops and instills confidence, competence, and trust when representing the Company to the various Owners and owner representatives to ensure repeat clients.
– Monitors jobsite safety and takes appropriate action to address and correct deficiencies.
– Monitors the project budget throughout the project.
– Monitors the progress of the project in relation to cost, schedule and quality.
– Works in synchronization with the Senior Project Controller. Project Controller and General Superintendent to provide a constant and dependable, successful project.
– Oversees procurement log
– Monitors approvals of final bid packages and sub-contractor list.