Construction Assistant Project Controller – Durant, Oklahoma
How would you like to work for one of the top construction companies? We may have an opportunity perfect for you. We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Controller in Durant, Oklahoma to work directly with the Project Controller. The ideal candidate will have experience in job costs, labor expenses, profitability, and financial results.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING!
- Support the overall control of the project activities and forecasting.
- Review and process Subcontract payables
- Gathering of daily production data from the job site
- Revise the analyses of al project activities which include, achieved performance.
- Assist in monthly reporting to Project Controller
- Close monitoring of the project and comparing them with the budget in order to pinpoint variances.
- Issue closeout letters and monitor closeout procedures.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN!
- Advanced knowledge of Subcontract Billings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software that includes, word, excel, and outlook.
- Solid work history with Construction Job Cost Accounting.
- Some supervision and management skills are required
- Basic knowledge of Prolog and Monarch
- Excellent team collaboration experience
- 5+ years of previous experience in the construction industry.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Work with only the best in the industry
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Dynamic Team Environment
Blue Ridge Executive Search
6930 Brevard Rd
PO Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
Recruiting top talent for the Construction industry!
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.