Thriving General Construction Contractor is currently seeking a top notch Assistant Superintendent. This particular candidate must have at least 3-10 years experience in the field and enjoy growing with a team. Our Field Superintendent will monitor daily activities at the construction site to ensure that all construction progress is moving as scheduled as well as ensure that all contract specifications are being adhered too. The ideal candidate has the ability to work well with other co-workers and contractors. For more information for this position please see below:
Job Duties & Qualifications:
· BS in Engineering or Construction.
· 3-10 years’ experience working in heavy ground up construction
· Assist in preparing construction work plans.
· Coordinate the work schedule for subcontractors.
· Manage production schedules and job progress to ensure adherence to pre-planned process.
· Work with team to share feedback and improve planning activities.
· Assist in reviewing architectural designs and plans complying with local, state and national building codes, life safety codes, ADA regulations, and zoning regulations Manage customer and vendor relationships
· Excellent written and communication skills.