Miami is exploding with brand new projects! Would you like to work with a dynamic team that truly has extensive Construction Expertise? Here is what you will need to be successful for this amazing opportunity in the Miami, Florida Area
All About this Career Opportunity!
The main purpose of a assistant project manager is to complete engineering and construction projects by planning, organizing and controlling all elements of the project. The manager supervises all development and implementation of a project. He or she also oversees facility upgrades and is actively involved in any other project-related work. Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
This is what you will be doing
- Reviews project plans and proposals, then works with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
- Prepares and distributes a description and timeline of the project.
- Studies product design, customer requirements performance standards, then determines project specifications. Presents cost estimates and performance standards. Conducts tests assuring safe and satisfactory product performance.
- Reviews contractor bids; interviews and assigns personnel to specific phases and elements of the project. Through project coordination meetings and other forms of communication, oversees and coordinates the technical aspects of the project.
- Prepares status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors and schedules. Allocates project resources appropriately; approves expenditures; employee contractor contracts. Keeps an accurate record and electronic data base of all elements of the projects.
- Presents procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintains project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is what you need to be successful on our team
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience working with a General Contractor
- Large Projects that include High Rise Builds
- Seeking expertise in diverse construction background
Blue Ridge Executive
6930 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your
resume or email us at [email protected]
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.