Our client, one of Florida’s top contractors is seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager to join their team. The right candidate will have a proven track record of working on projects in excess of $25M. This position will require experience with communicating and working closely with senior leadership and project managers. Experience with k-12 (educational) projects are a plus!
Skills and Requirements
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized with proficient time management skills.
- The ability to create, maintain, and manage complicated schedules and critical paths.
- Excellent communication skills; experience interacting with internal and external contacts
- Self-Starter and planner, able to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to supervise and lead a construction team to a successful completion.
- Resourcefulness and creativity.
- Construction Management degree and 7-10 years commercial construction experience required.
- We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, competitive salary, and benefits. If you believe you are a top-quality candidate for this position, we want to hear from you!