Seeking Assistant Superintendent to oversee construction of multifamily projects in Denver area
- 2 or more years of related construction industry experience required.
- Must have knowledge of multifamily construction procedures, construction building codes, site work, utilities, concrete, framing and trade work required.
- Experience with project and vendor management required.
- OSHA 10/OSHA 30 certification required or ability to obtain.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- This individual will be tasked to assist the General Superintendent and / or the Project Manager to oversee the construction project from beginning to end along with the oversight of additional project personnel, subcontractors, and vendors.
- They will be in charge of documenting daily operations, project scheduling, scope enforcement, quality control, problem solving, safety compliance, and caring for the overall health of the project.
- This person should be a solid communicator and able to coordinate with all entities involved with the project including other construction personnel, owners, consultants, municipalities, and property management.
- They will report to, and work closely with, the Project Superintendent to manage the budget, solve problems, and ensure the overall success of the project.
This position is not necessarily project specific and the intent would be to find an individual who can become a valued part of our construction department and move on to oversee other projects in the Denver market and beyond. Similar project experience preferred.