Denver,Colorado, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
Summary: Coordinates project document and records management services for all aspects of a project from start-up to closeout. This includes providing on-demand request services to the Project Manager, functional group leads, and other staff. Ensures that the document control system is administered and maintained in accordance with company and client procedures.
Essential Duties and Overall Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned
- Prioritizes, assigns and monitors workload to ensure project deliverables and meet schedule.
- Establishes clear/concise work standards and goals for project staff.
- Creates and formats customized electronic libraries in SharePoint for collaboration and document management.
- Administers and maintains electronic documentation, record logs, and project library.
- Provides training and guidance to project team members on use of software tools and resources (i.e, Box and BlueBeam).
- Establishes document control responsibilities for delivery order start-up and closeout.
- Conducts internal audits and inspections to ensure department work is performed correctly, efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
- Produces and updates work procedure and standards documents. Compile various monthly department reports, as needed.
- Assists in development, implementation and interpretation of project procedures.
- Establishes and insures maintenance of technical library.
- Continuously interfaces with engineering, quality control, and other technical departments to insure functional requirements are met.
- Performs field need assessments to define the information and skill areas requiring training aids and programs.
- Develops training materials and outlines in conformance with selected instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and the most effective training delivery methods, such as individual coaching, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids, such as handbooks and manuals.
- Conducts general or specialized training sessions covering specified areas, offering technical knowledge and skills required to do specific job function and other such subject areas which require adaptation to changes in policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
Executive Administration Duties
- Compiles and prepares various reports for executive use.
- Sets up and maintains sophisticated filing systems.
- Acts as liaison for project teams to internal and external contacts/clients.
- May interpret and administer a company policy, program or procedure requiring independent decision making.
- Maintains executive’s calendar, schedules meetings, etc.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by executives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, & Outlook, construction industry knowledge and experience, use of office equipment such as fax machines, and copiers, and Internet Explorer or other similar Internet tools and experience. Knowledge of document control work processes and utilization of SharePoint for document management, as well as corporate procedures related to document management are required. Excellent written and oral communication skills and a thorough knowledge of industry practices and company policies and procedures are required. Must also possess a thorough knowledge of database concepts, project-related software, and the ability to train others in its use.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related construction management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; bend; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of some of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job keywords/tags: procore , construction , denver , colorado , operation , specialist